Superior Customer Service
The Chan Law Firm provides critical, efficient and economical solutions in securing permanent or temporary immigration status in the United States. Additionally, we are available for your civil litigation issues involving contracts or employment laws.
Our dedication to excellent service to our clients, our commitment to ethical and aggressive representation, and our devotion to intellectual prowess in our field are our trademarks.
We specialize in providing personal customer service and attention to each case and each client.
You can be confident that you will receive competent advocacy at a reasonable price.
We welcome difficult cases and will fight for your rights.
- Child Status Protection Act
- Consular Processing
- Criminal Advisements for “Safe” Immigration Pleas
- Deportation Defense
- Detention & Bond
- Dual Citizenship
- H-1B and H-2B Cases
- H-3 Cases
- Immigrant Visas
- Investor Visas
- L-Visa Cases
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- Post-Conviction Criminal Appeals
- Special Immigrant Juvenile
- Temporary Protected Status
- Writ of Habeas Corpus Cases
- Federal Tort Claims Act Cases
- Declaration of Citizenship Cases
- Suing the Federal Government to Enforce a Right or Duty Owed to the Client
- Writ of Mandamus Cases
Successfully served clients from all over the world, including:
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- El Salvador
- Sierra Leone
- United Kingdom
We look forward to serving you.